We know there are a lot of substandard electronic cigarettes out there and we understand if you might be hesitant to order e-cigs online.
We want to assure you that when you order from CIGAVETTE we will always be there for you and will make sure that your device is always performing at it’s best.
We build our products to last and back them up with an industry-leading, hassle-free warranty.
All CIGAVETTE rechargeable batteries (Premiere Series and Ultimate Series) that are currently available are covered by a lifetime warranty.
This means that if there are ever any issues with your battery, we will send you a replacement, free of charge.
Due to changing stock and updating product line, there may be cases where we will need to send a different colored replacement battery.
Now here’s the fine print:
The CIGAVETTE warranty is offered to original purchasers who have acquired their CIGAVETTE product from CIGAVETTE.co . We warrant that your CIGAVETTE product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the full life of the product. The CIGAVETTE Lifetime Warranty applies only to CIGAVETTE batteries and does not apply to cartridges or disposable products. Defects or damage caused by any of the following will void this warranty:
- Modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than CIGAVETTE;
- Physical abuse to, or misuse of the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the CIGAVETTE instruction manual; or
- Any use of the product other than that for which it was originally intended (i.e. the use of unapproved accessories, such as non-CIGAVETTE chargers or power adapters)
For a complete list of products covered by this warranty, please refer to the table below.
Product TypePREMIERE Series Battery - 4.1 inch / 380mAh
PREMIERE Series Battery - 3.09 inch / 280mAh
ULTIMATE Series Mega Battery / 650mAh
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. Replacement or repair of product is your exclusive remedy under this warranty.
The CIGAVETTE Lifetime Warranty is limited to a maximum of 3 replacements on any given order. The item must be defective (i.e. this is not an exchange system), and will be replaced with an equal item from current inventory. The defective item must be returned to CIGAVETTE per the instructions below.
The CIGAVETTE Lifetime Warranty can only be used within 90 days of your last cartridge purchase. As long as you have purchased cartridge products from CIGAVETTE within the last 90-days, you may make full use of your warranty for the life of your CIGAVETTE electronic product. Your CIGAVETTE Lifetime Warranty will never expire.
Subject to the above warranty, in the event that your CIGAVETTE device fails to operate satisfactorily, please follow these instructions:
- Call us so that we can troubleshoot the issue and authorize your item for warranty replacement if necessary. Please provide the CIGAVETTE representative with your order number and a detailed explanation of the difficulty you are experiencing with the device and/or its components. All of this information is required to process your return request.
- If it is determined that your product requires replacement, we will ship you a brand new item. All parcels are fulfilled/shipped with tracking confirmation for your convenience. You should expect to receive a replacement within 3-10 days of your call to customer service.
- Securely package your item(s) in the return envelope and enclose a note detailing your order number and requested replacement. Ship items to CIGAVETTE Warranty, 2355 Westwood Blvd, Suite 1401, Los Angeles, CA 90064. Please note that defective merchandise must be received by CIGAVETTE within 30-days of your replacement postmark or you will be charged the full retail price of your replacement item.
Do not send any product to us unless you have spoken to or emailed a CIGAVETTE representative first. This can lead to confusion and may result in the loss of your item, and therefore the forfeiture of your replacement. If you are experiencing an issue with a single product component, please do not send us your entire starter kit.
Should you have any questions regarding our Lifetime Warranty, please feel free to contact our Customer Service department at: 855-566-7665